Our international art workshops in Italy, France, Colombia !
Enjoy and learn during our painting workshops
For nearly 15 years, we have been offering top quality international art workshops in Italy, France, and Colombia. But it is in the region of southern Tuscany (Montepulciano and Cortona) that we mostly follow the path of the Macchiaioli painters, since the landscapes of the Val d’Orcia, Siena, Montepulciano, and Cortona are just astounding and the quality of life, seducing. Our art international workshops in Tuscany, Provence and the Caribbean have been attended by hundreds of art lovers and artists from all around the world.
All of our painting workshops are intended for:
1) the very first timers wishing to discover painting; the “how”.
2) artists of all levels who desire to reflect upon their art and who need new visions, new challenges, in brief, a new commitment toward painting; the “why”!
3) artists who simply wish to carry on what they do without supervision; “let’s move on”
4) individuals who wish to explore the creative process through painting and; “the let go”!
5) the “symbolic other” who wishes to accompany her/his partner to an icscis workshop, either to enjoy the sites and the regional cuisine, or to explore their first encounter with art with great pleasure; “why not!”
Oil painting, watercolor, acrylics are all welcomed for our plein-air daily art courses.
It is more; it is also a series of art history and art theory PowerPoint lectures which introduce you to the art of the country. These lectures are also tailored to help you find your own personal path toward image-making.
Before we leave
Before the painting workshop, everyone receives our pre-departure newsletter adapted to the context of the participants. That context is known thanks to an expectation questionnaire that everyone submitted a few months before attending the art course. Like this, the main art instructor knows exactly what to expect from his group so no precious time would be lost. The newsletter tells everything you want to know about our international art workshops in Italy such as the course list, what we are going to eat, what to do upon our arrival in Tuscany, the teaching philosophy, the final schedule, etc.